Outdoor LED Lighting offers many benefits for homeowners in Western North Carolina
LED stands for Light-Emitting Diode. And without getting too technical, that basically means that a LED is an electronic device that emits light when an electrical current is passed through it. Traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs are quite the opposite in that they burn/heat a piece of wire called a filament to emit light.
Here are 7-reasons that Asheville Lightscaping only designs and installs LED lighting for Outdoor Lighting Systems.
- High-quality outdoor LED lights will last for up to 30-years (40,000 hours). LED landscape lighting lasts much longer than incandescent lighting.
- LED lights may cost more to buy now, but they’ll last at least 5x longer than incandescent lights.
- LED landscape lights are about 80% more efficient than other forms of outdoor lighting, which results in significantly lower power bills. significantly reducing your power bills.
- With LED outdoor lighting, there are never bulbs to change. Since we use integrated LED fixtures, you no longer have to worry about bulbs going out. If they fail, we’ll be out to replace them…free of charge.
- LED lighting’s smaller size allows us to create designs in places and ways that we couldn’t with traditional lighting in the past, and the color of LED lighting is more natural too.
- LEDs run cool, reducing heat and fire hazards…so they’re safer for kids, pets, and landscaping.
- LED landscape lighting is the “greenest” and most environmentally friendly choice available because of its low energy consumption and the fact they it creates far less waste.
Contact Us Anytime with Questions or to Have Us Come Out to
Share Why LED Outdoor Lighting is So Beautiful and Efficient.