Typically, how long does an outdoor lighting design consultation last?
Our typical outdoor lighting consultation and property review usually last between 30 – 45 minutes depending on the size of the property, and what you’re looking for. We appreciate your time is valuable so we’ll make sure we get all the necessary information from you, walk the property and take our measurements to help us with our proposal and design.
What is the process and timing from design completion of our new outdoor lighting system?
What are the top reasons today to invest and install a low voltage LED outdoor lighting system at your property?
- Superb Energy Efficiency – Environmentally friendly LED bulbs use up to 80% less energy than traditional incandescent bulbs and can last up to 30 times longer than a typical halogen bulb.
- Property Enhancement – A well designed and installed outdoor lighting system will dramatically enhance the beauty & ambience of your home as well as expand the outdoor living spaces of your property. At night we’ll make your home and backyard shine!
- Safety – A landscape lighting system will help reduce accidents and the hazards of poorly lit pathways and spaces on your property.
- Security – Installing an outdoor lighting system is a proven way to help increase security at your home by deterring criminal activity with additional lighting. No bad guys want to be seen coming up to a home.
- Smart Home Investment – Installing an outdoor and landscape lighting system today is a proven way to add home improvement value and increase the curb appeal of your property – particularly here in our beautiful environment here in Western North Carolina.